Two weeks in my home country


A part of my life in Thailand is that I go back to my home country once & while. In the beginning I would go every year, but as the years go by I now go about every 2 or 3 years. Just as reality check and to see my family and friends. Despite cue's at the immigration both in Suvarnabhumi & Schiphol and not such a good weather in Europe I had 2 lovely weeks. Partly a kind of walk thru memory lane and meeting old & new friends. Following are photos from the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany.

Playing bears in Rotterdam

Old car in Rotterdam

Rotterdam Central Train Station

View over Belgium from the Dutch Golden Triangle


Summer time at the WhitteDeWitStraat in Rotterdam

Summer time at Bergse Plas in Rotterdam

Flowers in Rotterdam

Bicycling in Epen

View over Geuldal in Epen

Old houses at Monchau, Germany

Poetry in Maastricht

Inner work of an old mill

Crossing the river


A park in Kleef, Germany

Dutch Rivers

Popular posts from this blog

Motorbike riding in the early morning

Loei province Tourist Attractions map

Sunrise from Wat Phuket in Pua

Sunrise at Phu Kho at Nam Nao National Park