On the motorbike and when you see cow shit on the road ....

Thailand

..... expect to see the creators of the shit!

I did leave home at 5:45am when it was still not hot to make a "little" day trip with the motor. First to Pua to pickup breakfast at the 7/11 and then to the gasoline station for my hungry motorbike. From Pua via route 1256 to Bo Klua. Along the way I had my breakfast at about 1500m above the sea-level at a viewpoint.

And I had a drink stop in Bo Klua, at the friendliest coffee shop in town right along the river. Then continued taking the long way home via route 1081, 1355, 1257 and 1169. A day trip of almost 300km! Oops .... did not plan that! And I did not drink enough also as at home within 1 hour I did drink 2-liter of water. Feel better now!

Breakfast at 1600m high in Nan - Thailand



Popular posts from this blog

The Rice Field Project Part 6 : Getting electricity

On the motorbike to Pua, Sila Phet and Mae Charim in Nan

Traveling in the remote mountains of Loei

Traveling a few days to Loei