40℃ in North Thailand

Not the temperature to do the wash but the outside temperature in the shadow .... for me that is Hot, Hotter, Hottest! Anything about 35℃ is too hot for me.

Last night had a minimum temperature of 27℃ and now in the afternoon it is 40℃! Now I am not really a fan of air-condition so we have only air-condition in our bed-room. Our living-room is ceiling-fan only. So in the afternoon I take a nap in the bedroom and put the air-condition on 27℃. Otherwise it would become too dry for me.

Luckily there is a bit cooler weather predicted for the next week, that means temperature between 23℃ at night and 36℃ in the afternoon.





Popular posts from this blog

Along the mighty Mekhong river at Chiang Khan

Visiting Phitsanulok again

Sunset along the Mae Nam Khong at Chiang Khan

Overnight in Chiang Khan