More Dutch food for sale in Thailand

Now I had heard it already before .... at Amazon there is for sale a new brand of "Stroopwafels" from The Netherlands. I thought only at Amazon's in/near Bangkok but last week I saw them also for sale at the Amazon in Nan!

Wow, 15 years ago you could hardly buy any western things in Thailand. And now I can buy wine at almost every 7/11, good bread, milk & butter at almost every BigC!

And now even imported Dutch Stroopwafels at every Amazon! I am not sure yet if this is a good trend. The western world coming to Thailand? I hope not.

But well of course I bought 1 stroopwafel. And I must say they are the best that I ever bought in Thailand. I tried 3 different stroopwafels made in Thailand and they did taste different. There is something different with this stroopwafel. Now I am happy there is no Amazon nearby me.

Imported & sold by "Sweet Chew" in Nonthaburi (same as other stroopwafels producers before?) and targeting the Thai audience instead of the Dutch expat market (very small).  See their Facebook page at Sweet Chew by MN

Voor de Nederlanders : De beste stroopwafels in Thailand nu verkrijgbaar bij Sweet Chew en alle Amazon Coffee Shops in Thailand.

Popular posts from this blog

Shopping at the Kad Kong Ta Walking Street Market in Lampang

Loei province Tourist Attractions map

Review of Garmin Zumo 340LM

Links about traveling that I just like