Phayao Memories - Meeting again "The Grand Old Lady"

In previous postings I did write about a beautiful old teak-wooden mansion along Kwan Phayao in Phayao, North Thailand. For more as 10 years this Grand Old Lady had been abandoned, but luckily she has found Tender, Love & Care.

See The Grand Old Lady of Phayao
Last week I saw a web-site with photos that I assume are photos of the renovation of The Grand Old Lady of Phayao. I tried to contact the web-site owner to ask permission but I did not hear anything.

So here you are some photos from the inside of what I think is the "Suthaphat House" in Phayao. Click on more to see 3 more photos.







Popular posts from this blog

Shopping at the Kad Kong Ta Walking Street Market in Lampang

Getting lost again in Bangkok

Loei province Tourist Attractions map

Links about traveling that I just like