My 90 day reporting in Nan

Every foreigner with a visa living in Thailand for more as 90 days has to report his residency to the immigration of the province where he/she is living.

So a few days ago it was time again for me to present myself to the immigration office and report that I am still living at the same address.

For that I need a form TM.47 and copies of my passport holder-page, visa / extension page, TM.6 departure card, previous 90 day report proof.

I was the only "customer" at the immigration and it went all very smooth and easy. Within 5 min I was done and going home again. I was given a new TM.47 with the proof of notification and reminder of the new date printed on the back side.

Now there has been a rumour that at all immigrations nationwide there would a new form that you had to fill out. This form (Foreigner National Registration) would ask some personal questions, of what some people have a problem with to provide. Now since that rumour started I have been 3 times to an immigration office and I have never seen the form or was I ever asked for any extra information.