Getting lost in Chiang Mai





I love to start walking in a city and just follow my nose .... I call it "Getting Lost". Are we not all lost in life? So while in Chiang Mai I am walking from my hotel near the Night Bazar into the small streets of Chiang Mai and found many beautiful old temples.

Yes I have seen many temples, but here in Chiang Mai you will find some different style of temples. Like the one of the photos here with a "little dangerous looking snake" and the beautiful wooden decorated temple building. I love to walk around and make photos of the buildings, people and normal life on the street.







Popular posts from this blog

The Rice Field Project Part 6 : Getting electricity

On the motorbike to Pua, Sila Phet and Mae Charim in Nan

Traveling in the remote mountains of Loei

Traveling a few days to Loei