A cartoon a day keeps the doctor away in Bangkok

Koen Olie, a famous Dutch cartoonist living in Bangkok, will have a small exposition of his colourful cartoons at "OVERGROUND BAR & CAFE" on Soi 22 of Sukhumvit road from 28 April 2016 until 20 May 2016. The "Overground Bar" is open from 18:00 until 02:00.

So if you are in the neighbourhood, drop in have a drink and a look his wonderful and colourful cartoons.

I love his daily cartoons ... sometime a bit too colourful for me but always funny. And sometimes very recognisable about living in Thailand.

About Koen :
I'm originally from Holland, but have been living and working in Bangkok since the late 1980s. During the 1990s my illustrations and cartoons appeared in local Thai magazines and newspapers. I also illustrated books for local publishers and presented my work in several large exhibitions. At the end of the 1990s my production slowed down and I concentrated on other business ventures, but never gave up art altogether. I started drawing again in early 2012, but this time just for fun, usually a few drawings per week. Since then I made several post cards and T-shirt designs.

For more about Koen the artist and his colourful cartoons have a look at Facebook page ART58 Koen or ART58 Koen

Popular posts from this blog

Shopping at the Kad Kong Ta Walking Street Market in Lampang

Sight seeing at Mukdahan

Life of a traveller .... checking in/out at hotels

Life of a traveller ..... hotel rooms