At the shooting range in Nan

There is a new private shooting range in Nan city, along route 101 just 2 km after the airport. You can shoot here small caliber rifle (50 meter) or pistol (25 meter). They have .357 revolver, .38 revolver, .45 pistol and some .22 rifles. The owner and his lovely wife are both also shooting at the range.

In my previous life in Europe I have been a pistol marksman at the local shooting range. But the last time I had been serious training & exercising shooting is about 18 years ago.

So the results ... 20 shots and I missed only 2 totally. Still managed a average of 8.2 .... not bad at all! That is standing and shooting with 1 hand. First 5 shots were at 15m. The other 15 shots at 25m. As you can see I did shoot with a revolver ... .38wc.

Popular posts from this blog

Shopping at the Kad Kong Ta Walking Street Market in Lampang

Links about traveling that I just like

Getting lost again in Bangkok

Loei province Tourist Attractions map