Pun Pang Coffee shop in Khon Kaen

September 2015 A modern little Coffee shop and bakery in a small soi where you would never think to find a gem like this. What proves again .... if you have a good product your location does not matter. See location tag.

The cakes are the best I have eaten in Khon Kaen and the Creme Brule was the best I have eaten in Thailand. It was freshly caramelized, so it was warm on top and cold inside. That is the way I like my Creme Brule.


I also had a hot cup of chocolate and that was a bit of a disappointment. Much too sweet and much to strong chocolate taste. Why do they add sugar to it? And why so strong? So no hot chocolate for me anymore but I will come back for the Creme Brule. Facebook : FB page of Pun Pang 

Update Oct.2015
We came back and as excuses for the hot chocolate last time I was offered a very delicious cookie. Bastards! Now I have to come back again!

Popular posts from this blog

Visiting the Prasat Hin Phanom Rung in Buriram

Making Coffee the old fashioned way in Nan

The Samakki Tham Religious Centre in Nakhon Thai

Getting lost in Chiang Mai