The Chaba Lagoon Restaurant near Chainat

Photo from TripAdvisor
August 2015 Sorry no photos that I made myself this time, I was so impressed that I did forget that. It is a restaurant serving Thai food in a beautiful tropical garden setting. A perfect place to stop for a lunch when you are on your way from Bangkok to North-Thailand. It is located a bit from the highway, I would say about 10 min drive (or ride). See location tag.

We had buffet lunch here (but you can also order a-la-carte) and I liked it very much. Good Thai food and friendly service. Of course it costs a bit more as in a normal Thai restaurant upcountry.

Be aware that there also tour groups coming, although the setup of the garden is in a way you hardly notice it.

For photos and reviews see The Chaba Lagoon @ TripAdvisor

Popular posts from this blog

Visiting the Prasat Hin Phanom Rung in Buriram

Making Coffee the old fashioned way in Nan

The Samakki Tham Religious Centre in Nakhon Thai

Getting lost in Chiang Mai