Guilty Pleasure Coffee Shop near Bang Sary

Photo from their facebook page
May 2015 : Sorry not my own photos again this time. Friends of us took us to this place along Sukhumvit road between Bang Saray and Baan Amphur (south of Pattaya). They have a restaurant part and a coffee shop part. There is indoor and outdoor seating. See location tag.

And I am happy this coffee-shop is not near my house! We ordered cakes and coffee / hot chocolate. The cakes are a bit different as you see in the most coffee shops and beautiful designed.

I had a "Sacker Cake" (Sacher Torte) and unfortunately that was the only one of the 4 that was not really like I think it should be. I had a bite of the other 3 and they were all delicious. But the Sacher was too heavy (strong) and even a bit dry. But for the rest highly recommended! Facebook : FB page of Guilty Pleasure Coffee Shop

Popular posts from this blog

Visiting the Prasat Hin Phanom Rung in Buriram

Making Coffee the old fashioned way in Nan

The Samakki Tham Religious Centre in Nakhon Thai

Getting lost in Chiang Mai