Over thinking what happend 1 year ago

2 May 2015 In 2 days it is exactly 1 year ago that I made an almost life changing motorbike accident. I have been in hospital and recovering, you can read about that at Fixing My Broken Shoulder and Aftermath. But I am more or less living a normal live again. Although the recovery is not 100% yet. My range of motion is about 90% and my power of motion is at some movements 100% but at other movements 60%.

And sometimes I am still over thinking the accident, what really happened? I remember the scooter coming from the left, I remember me try to avoid that. I remember the sound of impact. But then a few second of my life are gone. Then again I remember going thru the air, my arms stretched out before hitting the tarmac. But then again a few second of my life are gone. The next thing I remember is that I am rolling over the tarmac and I am looking if there are cars coming in my direction. And I climb to the side of the road.

But what did happen in those 2 times few seconds? How / why did I get airborne from my motorbike? As my motorbike did not get airborne, it did just ride on for a 100 meters without me.

Popular posts from this blog

Visiting the Prasat Hin Phanom Rung in Buriram

Making Coffee the old fashioned way in Nan

The Samakki Tham Religious Centre in Nakhon Thai

Getting lost in Chiang Mai