Staying at the Sayfon Chmysai Guesthouse in Sayaboury, Laos


April 2015 : I did ride from Kenthao to Sayaboury and I arrived in the afternoon. So I did ride thru town to be looking for a place to stay overnight. I did ride along the main street and found a few hotels ... or actually guesthouses. There are at least about 10 guesthouses in town. I did choose this guesthouse as I was too tired to be looking for others. But later I saw that there are actually some nicer places to stay. But this guesthouse was OK.

 It is a simple guesthouse along the main street in town, with 16 rooms (minus 1 for the staff). All rooms have airco, fan, private bathroom with warm water. Nothing special but the room was clean and the bed good. The staff is friendly but does not speak even one word of English. In front they have a small shop with drinks. There is private parking and even a cover for motorbikes. No restaurant so for food you will have to go elsewhere. But nearby are simple restaurants and even a nice pub. Sorry no web-site to be found, but have a look at the location tag to find it.

Popular posts from this blog

Visiting the Prasat Hin Phanom Rung in Buriram

Making Coffee the old fashioned way in Nan

The Samakki Tham Religious Centre in Nakhon Thai

Getting lost in Chiang Mai