Having a massage at Nan Nantaburi Massage in Nan

My favorite thing to do on a hot afternoon is a massage. Not a traditional Thai massage or a "happy ending" massage but a oil massage. And when at "Hot Bread" in the morning I had seen an advertisement for "Nan Nantaburi Massage", so in the afternoon I went for a oil massage there.

It is a located along the street of what I call the old bus-station (Thanon Anatana Woraritthi Det) in a double 1 store shop-house. It is clean and the staff is friendly, but nobody speaks English.

They do traditional Thai massage, oil massage and foot massage. They have 6 or 8 places for full massage and 3 chairs for foot massage. I enjoyed it very much and felt very sabaai afterwards. Highly recommended!

Popular posts from this blog

Shopping at the Kad Kong Ta Walking Street Market in Lampang

Sight seeing at Mukdahan

Life of a traveller .... checking in/out at hotels