Staying at the Arize Hotel in Bangkok

bedroom
Oct'2014 Located at Soi 26 of Sukhumvit road in Bangkok, Thailand. Just 50 meter from Sukhumvit road and only 300 meters from BTS station "Phromphong". A new and modern hotel with private parking, gym and swimming pool.

I did stay here for 1 night and the room was comfortable, clean and had everything I needed. Must be said that the bathroom (shower only) is a bit small. I did not have breakfast here but I saw a good looking breakfast buffet in the morning. The staff is friendly and service minded. Within some of the promotions I think very good value for money, and I would stay here again. Web-site : Arize Hotel BKK

For more & extensive reviews have a look at Hotel & Resort Reviews Thailand

Popular posts from this blog

Visiting the Prasat Hin Phanom Rung in Buriram

Making Coffee the old fashioned way in Nan

The Samakki Tham Religious Centre in Nakhon Thai

Getting lost in Chiang Mai