Walking in China Town in Bangkok


For me life on and along the Chao Phraya is the real Bangkok. So on Sunday I took the Skytrain to Saphan Taksin station and from there I took the Express boat to River City. For a few Thai baht you get a great view of life on and along the river. At River City I took a ferry to the other side and had lunch at Hilton Hotel. Great food and exceptional service of the staff. After lunch I walked a bit along the waterfront and took the ferry back again to River City. From here I walked into the small streets (smaller as a soi) of the beginning of China Town. I loved it! I walked all the way to the train station and took the subway (MRT) back.









Popular posts from this blog

The Rice Field Project Part 6 : Getting electricity

On the motorbike to Lom Sak and Loei

On the motorbike to Pua, Sila Phet and Mae Charim in Nan

Traveling in the remote mountains of Loei