Visiting Suan Hin Pa Ngam near Phu Kradung



While on tour I passed "Khunming garden" near Phu Kradung in the province Loei. The locals call it "Rock Garden Cliff". It is a beautiful scenery of rock-formations with a small hiking-trail and view-point. A typically Thai tourist attraction point with not much explanation in Thai or English. But very well worth the effort to visit it. It was in 2004 the first time I was there and a few days ago I was riding in that same area and I tried to find it back again .... and I did. I have been here now about 8 times and I still enjoy going there.

There are a few restaurants near the entrance and at the back there is a waterfall. Nearby are also some small resorts.

Popular posts from this blog

Airport Bus to Don Muang Airport in Bangkok

Having dinner at Poom 3 Restaurant in Nan

Mae Salong Nok in Chiang Rai

Loei province Tourist Attractions map